Did you suffer Wind Damage?

If you incurred Wind Damage to your property and are looking to file an Insurance claim you should be calling Champion Adjustment as your New York Public Adjuster. All of our staff are local to the New York area, providing Public Adjusting services to help you settle you claim.

Don’t be fooled by your Insurance company, they are looking out for themselves. You need to hire a Public Adjuster loom out for you and help settle your Wind Damage claim. We only get paid after you get paid  Our job is to handle all the emails phone calls, hours of work and get you the maximum settlement possible.

We have experts that work with us to access the damage to your roof and outside structure as well as people that can help with the clean up. These people have worked on Wind Damage claims for years and know how to work with the Insurance companies.

Remember, our job as a Public Adjuster is to get you the maximum settlement possible. If you don’t get paid we don’t get paid. No upfront costs.


If you suffered any type of wind damage, then you should be calling Champion Adjustment as your New York based Public Adjuster!

Contact us now

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)


    Your Message

    Terms of Use

    Yes, I want to submit this form

    By submitting this form via this web portal, you acknowledge and accept the risks of communicating your health information via this unencrypted email and electronic messaging and wish to continue despite those risks. By clicking "Yes, I want to submit this form" you agree to hold Brighter Vision harmless for unauthorized use, disclosure, or access of your protected health information sent via this electronic means.