Was your property damaged by Vandalism?

Are you filing an Insurance claim from Vandalism?

If you are; you need a Public Adjuster to help you with your claim. If you do not handle the claim properly, incorrect or missing documentation, no photographs of damages along with many other items you might need be fully compensated for all the property damages.

If you hire Champion Adjustment as your Public Adjuster we have the experience to handle property insurance claim so you can get the maximum settlement possible. We only get paid after you get paid. There are no up-front fees.

Champion Adjustment is a locally based, handling the Long island New York area and all of our people are based here. We do not bring in Public Adjusters from outside our area.

So if you incurred property damage due to Vandalism, Call Champion Adjustment as your local public Adjusters providing professional Public Adjusting services.

For your Vandalism claim we come to you for FREE review your Vandalism claim and recommend what your next steps should be.

Contact us now

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)


    Your Message

    Terms of Use

    Yes, I want to submit this form

    By submitting this form via this web portal, you acknowledge and accept the risks of communicating your health information via this unencrypted email and electronic messaging and wish to continue despite those risks. By clicking "Yes, I want to submit this form" you agree to hold Brighter Vision harmless for unauthorized use, disclosure, or access of your protected health information sent via this electronic means.